The Disnerd Spot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Disnerd Spot

A special project from the people who created Shit Disnerds Say

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inRules and Guidelines 403845_452928311391598_1968808419_n

Rules and Guidelines

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ceilidhSDNS
Admin
ceilidhSDNS

Rules and Guidelines Empty
PostSubject: Rules and Guidelines   Rules and Guidelines I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 7:18 pm

Welcome to the new forum created for you by the creator of Shit Disnerds Say!

If you've taken part in any events or discussions in the blog, or even if you haven't I'm sure you know Disney fans love to have fun.

However: With fun comes a few rules. Simple guidelines to make sure that EVERYONE has fun while they're here.

[b]1. Please watch your language. The age of Disney fans can vary from 1-100 so you never know whose reading. Please avoid strong language.

2. Rudeness and abuse will not be tolerated. If you are seen with a hurtful or derogatory post you will get 1 warning. This is not like baseball. Here you get one chance. Two strikes and you're out.

3. Please do not spam. I understand if you guys are just chatting and having some fun but do not make post after post after post of "YOLO" or something like that.

4. If you plan to bump a topic you've created, please only do it once a day Smile

5. DO NOT BE AFRAID TO TALK. Everyone is welcome and the more the merrier. WE WANT TO HEAR WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY, don't feel like you'll be judged or look stupid because you will not!

Enjoy the forums Smile Any questions just ask!
Back to top Go down
http://shitdisnerdssay.tumblr.com/

Rules and Guidelines
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Disnerd Spot :: Disnerd Basics :: Rules and Guidelines-
Jump to: