The Disnerd Spot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Disnerd Spot

A special project from the people who created Shit Disnerds Say

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHello everyone! 403845_452928311391598_1968808419_n

Hello everyone!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
cowboyerin
The Disnerd Spot Initiate.
cowboyerin

Hello everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Hello everyone!   Hello everyone! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 6:01 pm

Hey everyone, I'm Erin and I'm 17 years old! I've been to WDW many times (I stopped counting after a while). I've never been to Disneyland, but I really want to go sometime. Anyway, I'm totally obsessed with all things Disney. My favorite Disney movies at the moment are Tangled and Oliver and Company. My favorite rides at WDW are the 3 MK mountains, EE, ToT, TT, and Soarin'! If you want to know more, just ask, I love talking to people! Smile
Back to top Go down
alohaCheyenne
The Disnerd Spot Senior Member
alohaCheyenne

Hello everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone!   Hello everyone! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 6:03 pm

Hi Erin! I'm Cheyenne!
Hah, I'm the opposite, I've been to Disneyland, but never WDW. I heard it's great!
GREAT choice in movies, my friend! (:
Back to top Go down
http://discoverwhoyouare-explore.tumblr.com/
ceilidhSDNS
Admin
ceilidhSDNS

Hello everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone!   Hello everyone! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 6:03 pm

cowboyerin wrote:
Hey everyone, I'm Erin and I'm 17 years old! I've been to WDW many times (I stopped counting after a while). I've never been to Disneyland, but I really want to go sometime. Anyway, I'm totally obsessed with all things Disney. My favorite Disney movies at the moment are Tangled and Oliver and Company. My favorite rides at WDW are the 3 MK mountains, EE, ToT, TT, and Soarin'! If you want to know more, just ask, I love talking to people! Smile

Hi there Erin! I'm Ceilidh! Welcome to the forum Very Happy
I've never been to DLR either, but WDW a few times - and I'd have to say we have very similar interests in rides Very Happy
Looking forward to getting to know you more <3
Back to top Go down
http://shitdisnerdssay.tumblr.com/
cattink
The Disnerd Spot Member
cattink

Hello everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone!   Hello everyone! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 6:12 pm

Hey Erin, glad you found your way here! Hello everyone! Wave
Back to top Go down
http://cattink.tumblr.com
cowboyerin
cowboyerin

Hello everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone!   Hello everyone! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 6:25 pm

alohaCheyenne wrote:
Hi Erin! I'm Cheyenne!
Hah, I'm the opposite, I've been to Disneyland, but never WDW. I heard it's great!
GREAT choice in movies, my friend! (:

Hello! WDW is great, I love it so much. I'd love to go to Disneyland, but my mom can't be in a plane for that long. I'll probably end up going on my own sometime. Thank you! (:

ceilidhSDNS wrote:

Hi there Erin! I'm Ceilidh! Welcome to the forum Very Happy
I've never been to DLR either, but WDW a few times - and I'd have to say we have very similar interests in rides Very Happy
Looking forward to getting to know you more <3

Hi! It's so hard to pick favorites, I love them all. But I have to say, the thrill rides are always near the top of my list. (:
I'm looking forward to getting to know you more too! <3

cattink wrote:
Hey Erin, glad you found your way here! Hello everyone! Wave

Hey, Catherine! It's really nice to see you here! Very Happy How was your trip to DLR? (:
Back to top Go down
cattink
The Disnerd Spot Member
cattink

Hello everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone!   Hello everyone! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 6:41 pm

cowboyerin wrote:
Hey, Catherine! It's really nice to see you here! Very Happy How was your trip to DLR? (:

Gah, it was amazing.

How's the planning for your WDW trip going?
Back to top Go down
http://cattink.tumblr.com
cowboyerin
cowboyerin

Hello everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone!   Hello everyone! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 6:46 pm

cattink wrote:

Gah, it was amazing.

How's the planning for your WDW trip going?

I'm glad to hear that!

It's going well, thanks! It's kind of at a halt for a bit since we have all our ADRs and MVMCP tickets booked already, but when it gets closer, there will be more to do. (:
Back to top Go down
Hidden Mickey
The Disnerd Spot Member
Hidden Mickey

Hello everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone!   Hello everyone! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 12:57 am

Hi Erin, I'm Stephanie! Nice to meet you!

You sound a lot like me. Never been to Disneyland, but I stopped counting the number of times I'd been to WDW while I was in high school.

When's your next trip to WDW?
Back to top Go down
http://blazestarre.tumblr.com/
cowboyerin
cowboyerin

Hello everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone!   Hello everyone! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 1:05 am

Hidden Mickey wrote:
Hi Erin, I'm Stephanie! Nice to meet you!

You sound a lot like me. Never been to Disneyland, but I stopped counting the number of times I'd been to WDW while I was in high school.

When's your next trip to WDW?

It's nice to meet you too!

My next trip is in December for my 18th birthday. (:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone!   Hello everyone! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello everyone!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Disnerd Spot :: Getting to Know You.-