The Disnerd Spot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Disnerd Spot

A special project from the people who created Shit Disnerds Say

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHellooooooo!~ 403845_452928311391598_1968808419_n

Hellooooooo!~

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
*~Princess Sami~*
The Disnerd Spot Initiate.
*~Princess Sami~*

Hellooooooo!~ Empty
PostSubject: Hellooooooo!~   Hellooooooo!~ I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 11:07 am

Hello, my lovely fellow Disnerds <33
It's nice to meet you all ^__^

My name is Sami, I'm 17 and I'm a princess.
Hehe, ^^~ I'm obsessed with Harry Potter and Disney (and other things I can't be bothered to list!~)
I'm currently growing my hair very long, I like dressing up and I love drawing/painting/making things.
I don't think I could choose one favourite Disney film, but I do particularly like Alice In Wonderland, Peter Pan, Tangled and The Little Mermaid ^_^

Anyway, I hope you liked my introduction x)
xxx
Back to top Go down
http://samilovegood.tumblr.com/
alohaCheyenne
The Disnerd Spot Senior Member
alohaCheyenne

Hellooooooo!~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hellooooooo!~   Hellooooooo!~ I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 2:11 pm

*~Princess Sami~* wrote:

Hello, my lovely fellow Disnerds <33
It's nice to meet you all ^__^

My name is Sami, I'm 17 and I'm a princess.
Hehe, ^^~ I'm obsessed with Harry Potter and Disney (and other things I can't be bothered to list!~)
I'm currently growing my hair very long, I like dressing up and I love drawing/painting/making things.
I don't think I could choose one favourite Disney film, but I do particularly like Alice In Wonderland, Peter Pan, Tangled and The Little Mermaid ^_^

Anyway, I hope you liked my introduction x)
xxx

Hi there Sami! Welcome!
Hahah, when I read that you were growing you hair very long and that you liked dressing up and painting/making things.. you reminded me of Rapunzel! <3
And I love all of those Disney films!
Hehe, also I just adore your profile picture. I love you
(:
Back to top Go down
http://discoverwhoyouare-explore.tumblr.com/
Randi_Nicole
The Disnerd Spot Member
Randi_Nicole

Hellooooooo!~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hellooooooo!~   Hellooooooo!~ I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 7:43 pm

hiii! i'm randi &am also growing my hair very long! Hellooooooo!~ Goodvibes are you growing it long for a particular reason or just to do it? i'm definitely donating my hair within the next few months and i'm totally excited for a whole new haircut!

i totally agree with cheyenne! the first thing i thought of was rapunzel which is funny since tangled is one of your favorite movies too!
Back to top Go down
http://itsloveindisguise.tumblr.com/
ceilidhSDNS
Admin
ceilidhSDNS

Hellooooooo!~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hellooooooo!~   Hellooooooo!~ I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 8:20 pm

Randi_Nicole wrote:
hiii! i'm randi &am also growing my hair very long! Hellooooooo!~ Goodvibes are you growing it long for a particular reason or just to do it? i'm definitely donating my hair within the next few months and i'm totally excited for a whole new haircut!

i totally agree with cheyenne! the first thing i thought of was rapunzel which is funny since tangled is one of your favorite movies too!

Haha everyones growing their hair out!
I was for years but about 3 weeks ago I cut it to shoulder length! IM SO ON THE OUTSIDE.

And I agree with both of you guys about the Rapunzel thing aha
Back to top Go down
http://shitdisnerdssay.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

Hellooooooo!~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hellooooooo!~   Hellooooooo!~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hellooooooo!~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Disnerd Spot :: Getting to Know You.-
Jump to: