The Disnerd Spot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Disnerd Spot

A special project from the people who created Shit Disnerds Say

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inNew Blog! Feel free to check it out. (: 403845_452928311391598_1968808419_n

New Blog! Feel free to check it out. (:

Go down 
AuthorMessage
alohaCheyenne
The Disnerd Spot Senior Member
alohaCheyenne

New Blog! Feel free to check it out. (: Empty
PostSubject: New Blog! Feel free to check it out. (:   New Blog! Feel free to check it out. (: I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 3:02 pm

Hey there everyone! My apologies for the absence (although I don't think it affected much, LOL). BUT I have great news. I made another blog on Tumblr, dedicated to anything Disney! Yes, I'm quite aware there are A LOT of those.. so the more the merrier! Haha, this blog was really my escape blog to get away from my main one, but if you like it too, feel free to follow it! I'm updating it CONSTANTLY with pictures. <3

If you want, you can submit your own pictures, leave another Disney-related blog in my ask, check out some wallpapers I made and you can even use them for your desktop wallpaper, OR just chill on the blog and let the music play. I have 126 songs, ranging from a lot of the Disney movies, even some from the park! I have it playing all day, so do whatever to your heart's content. <3

New Blog!
Back to top Go down
http://discoverwhoyouare-explore.tumblr.com/

New Blog! Feel free to check it out. (:
Page 1 of 1